About me

 


Hello there. I'm Cole Corcoran and I'm from a suburb of the Cleveland area of Ohio. I am studying film and media arts at The University of Tampa. I have always been a very imaginative person, using different toys such as Legos as a starting point in order to push the boundaries of the world I knew as a child. Now I enjoy spending time with friends and playing video games along with watching the countless hours of movies and tv out in the world. I am a lover of science fiction movies, but especially movies that have to do with space (like Christopher Nolan's Interstellar). I believe this class will allow me to have a better appreciation of animation and drawing in general, as well as push me forward towards my final destination, whether I go into live-action filmmaking, animation, or even video games and other interactive media. Ultimately what I want to take from this class is the ability to have an understanding of the 2d animation pipeline along with becoming competent with the terminology to apply it in the future with my own work and other jobs.  

Comments

Popular Posts